Nitrotel CAT6 SHIELDED PATCH PANEL has 24-ports and provides the ability to terminate screened category 6 shielded cable. Keystone connectors used in the panel are designed to meet or exceed TIA-568-B.2-10 channel level specifications for superior performance. The panel is designed to accommodate both unscreened and screened category 6 keystone jacks, which makes it a universal solution. The panel features front labeling areas and comes with a rear cable management bar that mounts easily to the back of the panel. Category 6 screened patch panels are designed to meet Ethernet IEEE 802.3an rev. 1.0 transmission requirements and are guaranteed to exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 performance specifications. These high-density panels feature port labeling areas and port numbering for easy circuit identification.
- Connector transmission performance meets or exceeds TIA-568-B.2-10 channel level performance specifications.
- Termination is made quick and easy using a tool-less termination.
- Rear cable management bar.
- Connector contact design provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4 or 6 position plugs.
- Connectors are rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.
- Maximum strength and durability construction.