Nitrotel Cat6A keystone jacks lead you to the gateway that expedites 10GB over copper solution. Patented Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is designed to deliver excellent headroom beyond 500MHz. UL-certiﬁﬁed EngineerPro jacks achieve ISO/IEC approved channel requirements for Class EA and exceed EIA/TIA-568.2-D speciﬁcations. Their compact design allows them to ﬁt into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel. They also features dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B wiring schemes.
- Backward compatible.
- Compliant with EIA/TIA-568.2-D Cat6A connecting hardware speciﬁcations.
- PoE standards: IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt, UPoE, and Supports Power over HDBaseT™ (PoH) up to 100 watts
- Dual-color coded labeling made for both 568A & 568B wiring schemes.
- Compact slim design ﬁts into any conventional face plate, outlet box, or panel.
- Patented Printed Circuit Board designed to meet Cat6A performances.
- Insertion life: 750 cycles minimum.
- 50u” gold plated contacts.
- Housing: ABS+PC, UL 94V-0, with optional color.
- Bracket Set: PBT+Glass Fiber UL 94V-0.
RJ45 Jack Contac
- Material: Phosphor Bronze with Nickel plated.
- Finish: 50 micro-inch Gold plated on Plug contact area.
- Accessible 180 degree 110 IDC termination
- Hosing: PC+Glass Fiber, UL 94V-2.
- Terminal: Phosphor Bronze with min. 50 micro-inch Tin plated.
IDC CAP: ABS, UL 94V-0
PCB: FR4, UL 94V-0