Nitrotel Shielded Cat6A keystone jacks lead you to the gateway that expedites 10GB over copper solution providing superior protection from Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), Radio Frequency Interference (RFI), signal insolation and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression. Patented Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is designed to deliver excellent headroom beyond 500MHz. UL- certiﬁﬁed EngineerPro® shielded jacks achieve ISO/IEC approved channel requirements for Class EA and exceed EIA/TIA-568.2-D speciﬁcations.
- Compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2 Cat6A 10Gbps High Speed network connecting hardware speciﬁcations.
- Patented Printed Circuit Board designed to meet Cat6A performances.
- PoE++ applications.
- Insertion life: 750 cycles minimum.
- 50u” gold plated contacts.
- Robust die-cast housing.
- 270 wide-angle hinge provides easy access and termination.
- Tooless design. No punchdown tool required; snaps closed when termination is complete.
- Compatible with S/FTP, F/UTP, U/FTP and other common shielded cable types.
- Use in keystone wall plates and unloaded shielded patch panels
- Housing: ABS+PC, UL 94V-0, with optional color.
- Bracket Set: PBT+Glass Fiber UL 94V-0.
RJ45 Jack Contac
- Material: Phosphor Bronze with Nickel plated.
- Finish: 50 micro-inch Gold plated on Plug contact area.
- Accessible 180 degree 110 IDC termination
- Hosing: PC+Glass Fiber, UL 94V-2.
- Terminal: Phosphor Bronze with min. 50 micro-inch Tin plated.
IDC CAP: ABS, UL 94V-0
PCB: FR4, UL 94V-0