The cable management system provides a neat and efficient means for routing and protecting cables on standard EIA 19″ racks. The cable management system keeps your cable organized yet accessible so that moves, adds and changes are easier than ever before. These components are part of an integrated system of Nitrotel International group products including patch panel, racks and patch cords, designed to satisfy your current and future telecommunication closet cabling needs.
Finger-Duct Cable Managers organize networking cables in server rooms and network enclosures.
The finger-duct design with dual hinged removable covers allows installers to channel cables with ease.
- Cable managers protect system critical cables from snags, and prevents needless damage.
- 19” rack mountable
- Color: Black ABS Plastic
- Hinged removable covers grants generous access for boundless cable configurations
- Rounded finger-duct protect cables from snags and unnecessary damage
- Designed to accommodate all category cable bend radii
- Offered in standard single (front only) and dual (front and rear) versions
- Hardware Included