71” vertical Management mounts between standard equipment racks to provide neat and orderly routing.
Each vertical cable management consists of two covers with dual-sided design and cable capacity of 75 per side.
- Single and Double sided cable managers with closely spaced ﬁngers on equipment side for routing high density cabling.
- Factory installed or easily retroﬁtted in the ﬁeld.
- Installation is easy and can be done in minutes using standard hand tools.
- Designed to meet ANSI/TIA/EIA installation guidelines for copper and ﬁber optic cabling.
- Proper bend radii ensures maximum quality of data transmission.
- Easier access to internal rack components reduces maintenance time and improves safety and serviceability.
- The 3.15″ (80mm) wide units can be speciﬁed to mount on the left-hand or right-hand side of the enclosure with the mounting rails positioned centrally.
- A set of screws and nuts attaches the vertical cable manager to the rail offset brackets.